Обсуждение: ODBC Driver for windows 2000

ODBC Driver for windows 2000

От
"Ramos Cano, Jose Maria"

Hello,
I am migrating of W95 to W 2000 Professional, but I am having problems with the ODBC of the macros in Access. Somebody can help me?

Thank

José María Ramos Cano
Dto. Explotación y Sistemas
Tel. 91 382 65 00
Grupo UNIDE S. Coop.

Re: ODBC Driver for windows 2000

От
"eladio rodriguez"
Дата:
hi, i novice, but maybe try this:

http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/psqlodbc/projdisplay.php

good luck.

http://messenger.yupimsn.com/

Re: ODBC Driver for windows 2000

От
Jeff Eckermann
Дата:
Do you mean, you were using PostgreSQL via ODBC before
the upgrade, and now your Access application doesn't
work?

We need more information to be able to help you.  What
ODBC driver version, what PostgreSQL version?  Did you
upgrade Access when you upgraded OS? Also, please post
your ODBC driver settings, and an example of code that
worked before, and doesn't work now.