Обсуждение: Fw: Error:Unable to identify an operator

Fw: Error:Unable to identify an operator

От
"Miguel Juan"
Дата:
Sorry,
I was playing with the ODBC options and I forgot that I have checked other
options. The option that give me the problem is "Row Versioning".

Regards

Miguel Juan

----- Original Message -----
From: Miguel Juan
To: pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 10:45 AM
Subject: Error:Unable to identify an operator

Hi everybody,

I'm just trying the last driver and I get the following error in the Borland
SQL Explorer:

ERROR: Unable to identify an operator '=' for types 'xid' and 'int4'
You will have to retype this query using an explicit cast

I get this error since I checked the "Show OID" and "Fake index" options.

Regards

Miguel Juan