Обсуждение: Re: Can't get more than 255 chars out of memo field in Acc

Re: Can't get more than 255 chars out of memo field in Acc

От
"Dave Page"

It's a non issue until someone actually identifies any more FAQs to add
- this one is a) not a FAQ, and b) only a problem with the Beta Unicode
driver as far as we can tell.

Besides which, I was kindof under the impression that I was the ODBC
site webmaster or are we deprecating the site and Gborg project?

Regards, Dave.

Re: Can't get more than 255 chars out of memo field in Acc

От
Justin Clift
Dave Page wrote:
<snip>
> > Anyone feel comfortable doing it in the new PostgreSQL Guides
> > section of Techdocs?
>
> It's a non issue until someone actually identifies any more FAQs to add
> - this one is a) not a FAQ, and b) only a problem with the Beta Unicode
> driver as far as we can tell.
>
> Besides which, I was kindof under the impression that I was the ODBC
> site webmaster or are we deprecating the site and Gborg project?

Um, just trying to encourage people to create stuff which makes things
easier for people.

Don't *really* care where it ends up.

Like, if someone wants to create a guide/doc/stuff/anything, then I
reckon "Cool".

The new "PostgreSQL Guides" area is just to try and make starting things
as easy as possible, and also make it really easy for people to
contribute to them.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift