Обсуждение: Re: [HACKERS] psqlODBC *nix Makefile (new 7.3 open item?)

Re: [HACKERS] psqlODBC *nix Makefile (new 7.3 open item?)

От
"Dave Page"

Thanks Peter.

Re: [HACKERS] psqlODBC *nix Makefile (new 7.3 open item?)

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Dave Page writes:

> > > majority of you!) knock up a makefile so the driver will build
> > > standalone on *nix systems please? There should be no
> > dependencies on
> > > any of the rest of the code - certainly there isn't for the Win32
> > > build.
> >
> > I'm working something out.  I'll send it to you tomorrow.

Hah.  I tried to put something together based on Automake and Libtool, but
I must conclude that Libtool is just completely utterly broken.  I also
considered copying over Makefile.shlib, but that would draw in too many
auxiliary files and create a different kind of mess.  So what I would
suggest right now as the course of action is to copy your local psqlodbc
subtree to its old location under interfaces/ and try to hook things
together that way.

Perhaps one of these days we should convert Makefile.shlib into a shell
script that we can deploy more easily to different projects.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net