Обсуждение: Stackerror using new CVS

Stackerror using new CVS

От
"Johann Zuschlag"
Дата:
Hi,

After compiling the new CVS I get a stack error in my Application,
(calling ODBC32.dll) when I try to start it.

Bei the way, the psqlodbc.dll ist just 101 KB.

regards

Johann

Johann Zuschlag
zuschlag2@online.de

Re: Stackerror using new CVS

От
Hiroshi Inoue
Дата:
Johann Zuschlag wrote:

> Hi,
>
> After compiling the new CVS I get a stack error in my Application,
> (calling ODBC32.dll) when I try to start it.

Maybe it's because of a recursive call of PGAPI_GetInfo().

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

Re: Stackerror using new CVS

От
"Johann Zuschlag"
Дата:
On Tue, 21 Aug 2001 08:26:04 +0900, Hiroshi Inoue wrote:

>> After compiling the new CVS I get a stack error in my Application,
>> (calling ODBC32.dll) when I try to start it.
>>

>Maybe it's because of a recursive call of PGAPI_GetInfo().

yeah, you are right.
:-)

regards

Johann