Обсуждение: Image to Postgresql database

Image to Postgresql database

От
"kingking"
Дата:
Dear pgsql-odbc,

I can't use ODBC to save and get the image form PostgreSQL database !
Please help !

Thanks

King King

Re: Image to Postgresql database

От
"Johann Zuschlag"
Дата:
--Original Message Text---
From: kingking
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 00:06:50 +0800

Dear pgsql-odbc,

I can't use ODBC toand getimage form PostgreSQL database !
Please help !

Hi,

Could you please supply some more information about your problem,
e.g. PostgreSQL version, psqlodbc version, your installation?

regards

Johann Zuschlag
zuschlag2@online.de

RE: Image to Postgresql database

От
"Henshall, Stuart - WCP"
Дата:
Hello,
    In http://odbc.postgresql.org/faq.html there is a section called:
How can I store OLE Object-type fields in PostgreSQL?
This seems to more or less talk about this. It also appears here:
http://www.ca.postgresql.org/ftpsite/odbc/faq.html#largeobjects
Hope this helps,
-Stuart