Обсуждение: PgFouine

PgFouine

От
Mladen Gogala
Дата:
It seems that neither PgFouine not pgsi are capable of analyzing log
files produced by PostgreSQL 9.0. Did anyone have problems like that? Is
there any solution except of modifying the parser myself or waiting for
the new version?

--

Mladen Gogala
Sr. Oracle DBA

Re: PgFouine

От
Joshua Tolley
Дата:
On Mon, Nov 08, 2010 at 04:48:23PM -0500, Mladen Gogala wrote:
> It seems that neither PgFouine not pgsi are capable of analyzing log
> files produced by PostgreSQL 9.0. Did anyone have problems like that? Is
> there any solution except of modifying the parser myself or waiting for
> the new version?

pgsi (the git version... I didn't try earlier ones) worked fine for me against
syslog + pgsql 9.0.

--
Joshua Tolley / eggyknap
End Point Corporation