Обсуждение: Assertion???

Assertion???

От
"snake84\@inwind\.it"
Дата:
possibly nobody can help me with my problem?

Somebody can answer to my mail "assertion" please? :(

Re: Assertion???

От
Stephan Szabo
Дата:
On Fri, 22 Sep 2006, snake84@inwind.it wrote:

> possibly nobody can help me with my problem?
>
> Somebody can answer to my mail "assertion" please? :(

Personally, I only saw a blank line in that first message.  Could you try
resending the original question/problem?

Re: Assertion???

От
barbara figueirido
Дата:
snake84@inwind.it escribió:
> possibly nobody can help me with my problem?
>
> Somebody can answer to my mail "assertion" please? :(

wouldn't it be better to copy its contents, just in case? for my part, I
couldn't find any other mail of yours ....

bmf

Re: Assertion???

От
"Daniel T. Staal"
Дата:
On Fri, September 22, 2006 1:02 pm, snake84@inwind.it said:
> possibly nobody can help me with my problem?
>
> Somebody can answer to my mail "assertion" please? :(

All I see in that email is a blank message.

Daniel T. Staal

local copyright law.

Re: Assertion???

От
Richard Broersma Jr
Дата:
> snake84@inwind.it escribió:
> > possibly nobody can help me with my problem?
> >
> > Somebody can answer to my mail "assertion" please? :(
> >
> wouldn't it be better to copy its contents, just in case? for my part, I
> couldn't find any other mail of yours ....

Neither could I.  I asked a question about assertions sometime ago.  Maybe it would be helpfull to
follow the thread?

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-sql/2006-08/msg00205.php

Regards,

Richard Broersma Jr.