Обсуждение: Installing PostGreSQL automatically

Installing PostGreSQL automatically

От
"Greg"

I am creating a Windows Application in .NET that will use PostGreSQL for the database.
Could somebody please point me in the right direction for having the database installed automatically on the PC.

I will be using Installshield to install the rest of the application.

Thanks

Greg

Re: Installing PostGreSQL automatically

От
Sean Davis

On 5/22/06 10:08 AM, "Greg" <greg@officium.co.za> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I am creating a Windows Application in .NET that will use PostGreSQL for the
> database.
> Could somebody please point me in the right direction for having the
> database installed automatically on the PC.
>

> I will be using Installshield to install the rest of the application.

Do you mean that you want installshield to install postgres at the same time
as your application, or do you just mean installing postgres separately?

Sean