Обсуждение: Tools: schema designer; scripts

Tools: schema designer; scripts

От
Dennis King
Дата:
I'm going to be working out several schemas which I'll need to
replicate. Are there any recommendable tools that easily allow you to
choose from existing scripts, update them, and run them, a la the MS
SQL Server client?

And to work on schema designs, a la Erwin (which I don't know well
but think does this and creates the CREATE TABLE scripts, etc.)?

(A quick scan of the archive didn't find any previous entries.)

Thanks!

Dennis

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Re: Tools: schema designer; scripts

От
"paul butler"
I'm not sure if this is what you want but
pgexplorer at pgexplorerer.com is a nice tool commercial but very
inexpensive
 and
Dezign - datanamic.com
is a good ER tool with pg export, again commercial licence but
very reasonable compared to ERWIN

Both windows as far as I know

Cross platform Data architect from theKompany.com looks a good
bet

cheers
Paul Butler