Обсуждение: No postgresql.conf in 7.0.2

No postgresql.conf in 7.0.2

От
Ludwig Lim
Hi:

   I couldn't find a copy of the file
"postgresql.conf" when I installed Postgres 7.0.2 on
Mandrake 8.0 machine (I used the rpm installation).
Does Postgres 7.0.2 have the postgresql.conf (I could
not find it)? How does one configure options such as
enabling of tcp/ip in Postgres 7.0.2?

thanks,

ludwig.

http://sports.yahoo.com/

Re: No postgresql.conf in 7.0.2

От
"Josh Berkus"
Дата:
Ludwig,

>    I couldn't find a copy of the file
> "postgresql.conf" when I installed Postgres 7.0.2 on
> Mandrake 8.0 machine (I used the rpm installation).
> Does Postgres 7.0.2 have the postgresql.conf (I could
> not find it)? How does one configure options such as
> enabling of tcp/ip in Postgres 7.0.2?

Why are you using 7.0.2?  That's about 8 releases ago.  Please upgrade
 to 7.2, which is vastly improved in more ways than I can name.

-Josh Berkus