Обсуждение: Re: perl installation problem and installation of postgres from rpms

Re: perl installation problem and installation of postgres from rpms

От
"Dax Duskin"
Дата:
I don't remember what the errors I received were.  I'll take a look at it
tonight and write tomorrow.  How do I go about installing the DBD::Pg module?

"Brett W. McCoy" <bmccoy@chapelperilous.net> on 03/13/2001 10:59:18 AM