Обсуждение: PostgreSQL ISP?

PostgreSQL ISP?

От
Frank Hilliard
Дата:
Can anyone recommend an ISP who uses Cold Fusion and gives you Telnet
access into your PostgreSQL account?

Frank Hilliard

Re: PostgreSQL ISP?

От
"D. Duccini"
Дата:
<plug=gratuitous>

http://www.backpack.net

</plug>

On Thu, 8 Mar 2001, Frank Hilliard wrote:

> Can anyone recommend an ISP who uses Cold Fusion and gives you Telnet
> access into your PostgreSQL account?
>
> Frank Hilliard

> http://www.postgresql.org/search.mpl

david@backpack.com            BackPack Software, Inc.        www.backpack.com
+1 651.645.7550 voice       "Life is an Adventure.
+1 651.645.9798 fax            Don't forget your BackPack!"

"mikhail malamud"
Дата:
On which level is postgre 7.0 is compliant with SQL92. I ve been working
with so many db's that I dont know anymore what's a standard and what's
proprietary. If anyone can point me to a SQL92 spec, I will greately
apreciate that.

Re:

От
ERIC Lawson - x52010
Дата:
Some details about SQL92 pg compliance are shown at the bottom of the SQL
description pages in the User Manual, under the heading "Compatibility",
for example see

    http://www.postgresql.org/users-lounge/docs/7.0/user/sql-abort.htm

The standard itself is for sale, available from ISO:

    http://www.iso.ch/infoe/catinfo.html

The pg site has some of the draft standard versions, at

    ftp://postgresql.org/pub/doc/sql/

regards,
Eric Lawson

On Fri, 9 Mar 2001, mikhail malamud wrote:

> On which level is postgre 7.0 is compliant with SQL92. I ve been working
> with so many db's that I dont know anymore what's a standard and what's
> proprietary. If anyone can point me to a SQL92 spec, I will greately
> apreciate that.

James Eric Lawson
Research Publications Editor III
National Simulation Resource

eric@bioeng.washington.edu

Everyday language is a part of the human organism and is no less
complicated than it. - Ludwig Wittgenstein (1889-1951) [Tractatus
Logico-Philosophicus, 1921]