Обсуждение: PostgreSQL tuning - part time

PostgreSQL tuning - part time

От
Kevin Kempter
Дата:
Hi all;

I'm looking for someone I can work with per the tuning of several PostgreSQL
servers. This would be a pert time, work from home gig, however I do need
someone who can respond in a reasonable time frame.

Send me your current Resume/CV, avg hrs per week available and desired rate.

Re: PostgreSQL tuning - part time

От
Sergey Konoplev
Дата:
Hello Kevin.

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 4:25 AM, Kevin Kempter
<kevink@consistentstate.com> wrote:
> Hi all;
>
> I'm looking for someone I can work with per the tuning of several PostgreSQL
> servers. This would be a pert time, work from home gig, however I do need
> someone who can respond in a reasonable time frame.

Is it suitable for you if I'm in Moscow, Russia and have no good spoken English?

> Send me your current Resume/CV, avg hrs per week available and desired rate.

CV in the attachment.

Sergey Konoplev
--
PostgreSQL articles in Russian and English
http://gray-hemp.blogspot.com/search/label/postgresql/

Вложения