Обсуждение: Configuration, Performance Tuning, Slony in Texas

Configuration, Performance Tuning, Slony in Texas

От
Josh Berkus
PGpeople:

Contractor desired for 1-week, on-site assignment in Texas, involving
configuration, tuning of high-performance database, and Slony replication
setup, starting in 2 weeks or less.   Competitve rates, per diem available
for someone with experience.

This is a project which was offered to me, and I have a schedule conflict.  So
sent me those resumes!

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

Re: Configuration, Performance Tuning, Slony in Texas

От
Gavin Roy
Дата:
Let me know what other info you need.

Gavin

On Jan 20, 2005, at 7:40 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:

> PGpeople:
>
> Contractor desired for 1-week, on-site assignment in Texas, involving
> configuration, tuning of high-performance database, and Slony
> replication
> setup, starting in 2 weeks or less.   Competitve rates, per diem
> available
> for someone with experience.
>
> This is a project which was offered to me, and I have a schedule
> conflict.  So
> sent me those resumes!
>
> --
> Josh Berkus
> Aglio Database Solutions
> San Francisco

Re: Configuration, Performance Tuning, Slony in Texas

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Gavin,

> Let me know what other info you need.

Well, how would you rate yourself on performance tuning?  Compared to, for
example, me, Bruce, or Simon?  And have you done anything with Slony?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions