Обсуждение: Website Maven Repository Link

Website Maven Repository Link

От
dmp
Дата:
Hello,

    I'm in the process of updating the website, maintenance, at this stage.
Issue #11 is open, for the link to the Maven Repository, it appears to be
correct.

Is this not the Maven Repository Link?

http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.postgresql

danap.

Re: Website Maven Repository Link

От
Sehrope Sarkuni
Дата:
   I'm in the process of updating the website, maintenance, at this stage.
Issue #11 is open, for the link to the Maven Repository, it appears to be
correct.

Is this not the Maven Repository Link?

http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.postgresql

No that's a third party site. If we're going to have a link it should be to Maven central. Either a link to all the releases[1] for org.postgresql/postgresql or the latest release[2].

I think it'd be really convenient to have the Maven coordinates for the latest version on the site as well. That way a user can copy/paste it into their pom. Maybe have them in a pre/code block so it's a different font too. Should be easy with the markdown layout for the new site.