Обсуждение: PostgreSQL JDBC Driver with Kerberos support

PostgreSQL JDBC Driver with Kerberos support

От
"Toth-Steiner, Thomas"

from the documentation it is unclear for me whether the current PostgreSQL JDBC driver has Kerberos support. Meanwhile Java 1.6 has Kerberos support for several years. Has anybody experience with this topic?

Thanks,

Thomas

Re: PostgreSQL JDBC Driver with Kerberos support

От
Christian Ullrich
Дата:
* Toth-Steiner, Thomas wrote:

> from the documentation it is unclear for me whether the current
> PostgreSQL JDBC driver has Kerberos support. Meanwhile Java 1.6 has
> Kerberos support for several years. Has anybody experience with this
> topic?

"gss" is supported, "krb5" is not.

--
Christian