Обсуждение: Need jdbc source code

Need jdbc source code

От
Arindam
Дата:
I have been trying to download the pgjdbc source code on to my local
machine. I tried using the following:

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@gborg.postgresql.org:/usr/local/cvsroot/pgjdbc login

It says connection refused.

Where else can I get the sources from.

- Arindam

Re: Need jdbc source code

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:
Hi,

On Thu, 2007-01-04 at 22:21 +0530, Arindam wrote:
> Where else can I get the sources from.

http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html

Re: Need jdbc source code

От
Arindam
Дата:
On 1/4/07, Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, 2007-01-04 at 22:21 +0530, Arindam wrote:
> > Where else can I get the sources from.
>
> http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html

Just getting the jar files there. Sorry to bother ... but do you still
give tar balls on this link? It looked to me that only jar files were
available for download. The source had to be downloaded via anonymous
cvs.

Please let me know if I am missing something.

> Regards,
> --
> The PostgreSQL Company - Command Prompt, Inc. 1.503.667.4564
> Managed Services, Shared and Dedicated Hosting
> Co-Authors: plPHP, ODBCng - http://www.commandprompt.com/

--  Arindam

Re: Need jdbc source code

От
Arindam
Дата:
On 1/4/07, Arindam <arindam.mukerjee@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/4/07, Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Thu, 2007-01-04 at 22:21 +0530, Arindam wrote:
> > > Where else can I get the sources from.
> >
> > http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html
>
> Just getting the jar files there. Sorry to bother ... but do you still
> give tar balls on this link? It looked to me that only jar files were
> available for download. The source had to be downloaded via anonymous
> cvs.
>
> Please let me know if I am missing something.

Found it. I am sorry for all the noise.

--
Against stupidity, the very Gods themselves contend in vain --
Friedrich Schiller