Обсуждение: Where can I get source for the 7.3 Build

Where can I get source for the 7.3 Build

От
Wesley J Gyure

All,

I am looking for the source code for the 7.3 Build 113 that matches the pg73jdbc3.jar file binary code.  Do you know where I can find this source code?

Thanks,
Wes

Re: Where can I get source for the 7.3 Build

От
Kris Jurka

On Mon, 19 Jun 2006, Wesley J Gyure wrote:

> I am looking for the source code for the 7.3 Build 113 that matches the
> pg73jdbc3.jar file binary code.  Do you know where I can find this source
> code?

Prior to 8.0 the JDBC source code was distributed as part of the main
projects source code.  You can get the 7.3 build 113 from the 7.3.15
distribution here:

http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/source/v7.3.15/

It will be in src/interfaces/jdbc

Kris Jurka