Обсуждение: translation update: pt_BR

translation update: pt_BR

От
Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Дата:
Hi,

This is a translation update for 8.1. Please apply it before release
the new version.

Euler Taveira de Oliveira
euler[at]yahoo_com_br

Promoção Yahoo! Acesso Grátis: a cada hora navegada você
acumula cupons e concorre a mais de 500 prêmios! Participe!
http://yahoo.fbiz.com.br/

Вложения

Re: translation update: pt_BR

От
Kris Jurka
Дата:
Both of you have submitted Turkish translations that cover all messages,
but I don't know which to apply.  Let me know which one you want installed
or send me a new version.

Kris Jurka

Re: translation update: pt_BR

От
Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Дата:
--- Kris Jurka <books@ejurka.com> escreveu:

> Both of you have submitted Turkish translations that cover all
> messages,
> but I don't know which to apply.  Let me know which one you want
> installed
> or send me a new version.

Turkish? I submitted pt_BR (Brazilian Portuguese) translation. Please
apply the updated po I just submitted to HEAD.

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005, Euler Taveira de Oliveira wrote:

> Turkish? I submitted pt_BR (Brazilian Portuguese) translation. Please
> apply the updated po I just submitted to HEAD.

Yes, I'm an idiot.  I've installed both new po files.

Kris Jurka