Обсуждение: FW: [webmaster] jdbc site: documentation links broken

FW: [webmaster] jdbc site: documentation links broken

От
"Dave Page"

I'm not sure who's looking after the JDBC site at the moment - can
someone fix this?

The first should probably be:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/jdbc.html

Don't know about the second; perhaps Bruce can help.

Regards, Dave.

Re: FW: [webmaster] jdbc site: documentation links broken

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
Dave,

This has nothing to do with the site??? These links are all external to
the jdbc.postgresql.org site.

Dave
On Wed, 2004-01-28 at 15:15, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]
Dave Cramer
519 939 0336
ICQ # 14675561

Re: FW: [webmaster] jdbc site: documentation links broken

От
Jean-Pierre Matsumoto
Дата:
Hi,

I sent a mail about this a few days ago. See attachment.

Jean-Pierre

Le 1 févr. 04, à 06:15, Dave Cramer a écrit :
> Dave,
>
> This has nothing to do with the site??? These links are all external to
> the jdbc.postgresql.org site.
>
> Dave
> On Wed, 2004-01-28 at 15:15, Dave Page wrote:

---
Jean-Pierre Matsumoto
Jean-Pierre.Matsumoto@inria.fr

Вложения

Re: FW: [webmaster] jdbc site: documentation links broken

От
"Dave Page"

Umm, yes, but your links are pointing to non-existant pages. We're not
going to restructure the main website because you guys have a link
pointing to the wrong place ;-)

Regards, Dave.

Re: FW: [webmaster] jdbc site: documentation links broken

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
Dave,

My apologies, I finally twigged into what was going on.

Dave

--
Dave Cramer
519 939 0336