Обсуждение: postgreSQL dirver compatibility to Oracle DB

postgreSQL dirver compatibility to Oracle DB

От
srini srini

  I am trying to use the PostgreSQL jdbc dirver to connect to my Oracle 8 DB instance on Windows2000. Any suggessions and ideas.. how do I run the postmaster for Oracle? Please get back to me.

Regards,

Srini

Do you Yahoo!?

Re: postgreSQL dirver compatibility to Oracle DB

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
You need the oracle jdbc driver