Обсуждение:

Thomas Rücker

Hi!

I 've got a question.

I did not find clear sayings about the Licence of the postgres-jdbc driver.

I am a student and i intend to build a small database program for the commercial organisation of a cousin. I intend to sell my program for about 30 Dollars directly to her organisation.

Do i need a special Licence for the jdbc - postgres driver (Ah, i forgot to say: They are using the Postgres Database for about a year now, and i am using this database in my program)

please help me,

yours sincerely, thomas

ICQ#:
23482988

Current ICQ status:

+  More ways to contact me

Re:

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
Thomas,

You  are free to sell this at any price you like.

The license is the freebsd license

Dave

Dave Cramer <Dave@micro-automation.net>