Обсуждение: ...

"michael noname"
Driver for JDBC:

I' trying hard to getting pgjdbc2.jar to work.
In fact it seems to be empty or an invalid jar. The same for many other jars
on the download site. The only one working is an old version:
jdbc7.0-1.1.jar

what next?

Michael

Re:

От
pginfo
Дата:
What is the problem?

I have it working well.

ivan.

michael noname wrote:

> Driver for JDBC:
>
> I' trying hard to getting pgjdbc2.jar to work.
> In fact it seems to be empty or an invalid jar. The same for many other jars
> on the download site. The only one working is an old version:
> jdbc7.0-1.1.jar
>
> what next?
>
> Michael

Re:

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
Michael,

You are likely using netscape to download, right click it and use the
save as option

Dave
On Sat, 2002-11-23 at 05:39, michael noname wrote:
> Driver for JDBC:
>
> I' trying hard to getting pgjdbc2.jar to work.
> In fact it seems to be empty or an invalid jar. The same for many other jars
> on the download site. The only one working is an old version:
> jdbc7.0-1.1.jar
>
> what next?
>
> Michael

Dave Cramer <Dave@micro-automation.net>

Re:

От
Stuart Robinson
Дата:
I had a similar problem recently, as well. In the end, I had to use the
beta version instead of the stable version. I was going to write to alert
someone, but it slipped my mind.

-Stuart