Обсуждение: Updateable ResultSet

Updateable ResultSet

От
raghu nidagal
Дата:
Hi,
I wanted to check if the driver supports updateable ResultSets
and if not are there any plans to add such support.
Also are there any jdbc drivers for postgresql which support
updateable ResultSets.

Thanks
Raghu

Global Internet phone calls, voicemail, fax, e-mail and instant messaging.
Sign-up today at http://www.hotvoice.com

Re: Updateable ResultSet

От
"Dave Cramer"
Дата:
No, the driver doesn't support updateable Result sets.

I have heard of some ppl working on them but haven't seen anything yet

Dave