Обсуждение: Re: [GENERAL] Re: JDBC Performance

Re: [GENERAL] Re: JDBC Performance

От
Gunnar R|nning
Дата:
Peter Mount <peter@retep.org.uk> writes:

> > couldn't produce a full patch using cvs diff -c this time since I have
> > created new files and anonymous cvs usage doesn't allow you to
> > adds. I'm supplying the modified src/interfaces/jdbc as a tarball at :
> > http://www.candleweb.no/~gunnar/projects/pgsql/postgres-jdbc-2000-10-05.tgz
>
> Got it. Don't worry about the diff, I'll merge it in manually. At this
> stage, it will be easier, and less prone to generating bugs with the
> changes I've got here.

Hmm. I just grabbed the latest source from CVS and it seems to be that my
first version and not the latest one who is merged in(or maybe it was Bruce
who did that...). Anyway the version in CVS is buggy and should be replaced
with the version from October 5 pointed to in the mail quoted above.  The
current changes in CVS needs to be backed out one way or the other.

If you need any help, I can create a new version based on the
current CVS image.

regards,

    Gunnar

Re: Re: [GENERAL] Re: JDBC Performance

От
The Hermit Hacker
Дата:
On 18 Oct 2000, Gunnar R|nning wrote:

> Peter Mount <peter@retep.org.uk> writes:
>

> > > couldn't produce a full patch using cvs diff -c this time since I have
> > > created new files and anonymous cvs usage doesn't allow you to
> > > adds. I'm supplying the modified src/interfaces/jdbc as a tarball at :
> > > http://www.candleweb.no/~gunnar/projects/pgsql/postgres-jdbc-2000-10-05.tgz
> >
> > Got it. Don't worry about the diff, I'll merge it in manually. At this
> > stage, it will be easier, and less prone to generating bugs with the
> > changes I've got here.
>
> Hmm. I just grabbed the latest source from CVS and it seems to be that my
> first version and not the latest one who is merged in(or maybe it was Bruce
> who did that...). Anyway the version in CVS is buggy and should be replaced
> with the version from October 5 pointed to in the mail quoted above.  The
> current changes in CVS needs to be backed out one way or the other.

has to be backed out one way or another ... because ... ?

Re: Re: [GENERAL] Re: JDBC Performance

Дата:
> > Hmm. I just grabbed the latest source from CVS and it seems to be that my
> > first version and not the latest one who is merged in(or maybe it was Bruce
> > who did that...). Anyway the version in CVS is buggy and should be replaced
> > with the version from October 5 pointed to in the mail quoted above.  The
> > current changes in CVS needs to be backed out one way or the other.
>
> has to be backed out one way or another ... because ... ?

No, I take that back. I accidentally bouced it to the jdbc list.  Then I
realized the problem with bouncing.

Re: Re: [GENERAL] Re: JDBC Performance

Дата:

> > > Got it. Don't worry about the diff, I'll merge it in manually. At this
> > > stage, it will be easier, and less prone to generating bugs with the
> > > changes I've got here.
> >
> > Hmm. I just grabbed the latest source from CVS and it seems to be that my
> > first version and not the latest one who is merged in(or maybe it was Bruce
> > who did that...). Anyway the version in CVS is buggy and should be replaced
> > with the version from October 5 pointed to in the mail quoted above.  The
> > current changes in CVS needs to be backed out one way or the other.
>
> has to be backed out one way or another ... because ... ?

This was an old email I posted to find out what was happening, and
forgot to add a comment at the top.