Обсуждение: how to do Mirroring of Databases in PostgreSQL8.1.8

how to do Mirroring of Databases in PostgreSQL8.1.8

От
jing han
Дата:
Hello,

Can postgresql do mirroring of database?

Can you kindly tell me how to do it and where to find document about this on the web?

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards
jing

http://sims.yahoo.com/

Re: how to do Mirroring of Databases in PostgreSQL8.1.8

От
Adriaan Joubert
Дата:
http://www.slony.info

Cheers,

Adriaan

--
Dr Adriaan Joubert
Albourne Partners (Cyprus) Ltd

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon,
print,disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Please visit http://www.albourne.com/email.html for important
additionalterms relating to this e-mail.