Обсуждение: RE: [INTERFACES] JDBC from RPM?

RE: [INTERFACES] JDBC from RPM?

От
Peter Mount
Дата:
For some reason RedHat 6.0 doesn't include the JDBC interface (just
checked using one of my RH6.0 machines).

On my web site are pre-compiled jar files for varying versions of the
backend.

Peter

http://www.retep.org.uk/postgres/

--