Обсуждение: postgres -> ms sql7 odbc driver

postgres -> ms sql7 odbc driver

От
SJ Wright
Дата:
Hi all

I'm new to this list, so please excuse me if I asked a question asked
many times before.

Is there a driver available that runs on a Linux box (or freeBSD)  that
I can use to access
data in a ms Sql database.  (The opposite of the odbc driver that you
install under windows
that gives you access to the Postgres database from windows programs
like access and delphi.

Thanking you

Stephen Wright

Re: [INTERFACES] postgres -> ms sql7 odbc driver

От
Hannu Krosing
SJ Wright wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I'm new to this list, so please excuse me if I asked a question asked
> many times before.

AFAIK it was asked once (on was off-topic then too ;)

> Is there a driver available that runs on a Linux box (or freeBSD)  that
> I can use to access data in a ms Sql database.
> (The opposite of the odbc driver that you install under windows
> that gives you access to the Postgres database from windows programs
> like access and delphi.

Try FreeTDS

http://metalab.unc.edu/freetds/faq.html

And if this does not work, set up a small proxy on the NT box that runs
the server and access that ;)

Hannu

Re: [INTERFACES] problem with insertion in table

От
abdelkrim