Обсуждение: NT Port

NT Port

От
"Randall W. Barrett"
Дата:
I'm really sorry for asking this again...and on the wrong mailing list, but
the last time I did someone responded and I've lost the e-mail.

Where can I find info on porting postgreSQL to NT?  Last time I posted this
question, someone wrote back that either they or someone they know had done
it successfully.

Thanks,

Randy Barrett

Re: [INTERFACES] NT Port

От
"Thomas G. Lockhart"
Дата:
> Where can I find info on porting postgreSQL to NT?

Look in the html docs in the chapter on ports. It should list at least
one or two of the people reporting success. Also, I think that in the
archives you might find a URL for that person's web page which details
NT-specific issues.

                      - Tom