Обсуждение: Server-side cursors

Server-side cursors

От
"Karl Bolingbroke"
Дата:
Hi,
Does the ODBC driver support server-side cursors (as opposed to client-side
cursors).  I have clients with the minimum amount of memory, so I want to
keep the cursor on the server if possible.  I am using VB 5.0 on NT 4.0.
Thanks.

Karl Bolingbroke

------------------------
Karl Bolingbroke
Flying J Inc.
435-734-6404

Re: [INTERFACES] Server-side cursors

От
David Hartwig
Дата:
YES, is the simple answer.    But, there some issues.   You should read through
our FAQ and Configuration documents first.  At:
http://www.insightdist.com/psqlodbc.

Version 6.4 will be a straight YES.