Обсуждение: Typo in comment to function LockHasWaitersRelation() [master branch]

Typo in comment to function LockHasWaitersRelation() [master branch]

От
Dmitry Ivanov
Дата:
Hi hackers,

I've found a typo in a comment to function LockHasWaitersRelation() [lmgr.c :
271, master branch]:

--
Dmitry Ivanov
Russian Postgres Company

Re: Typo in comment to function LockHasWaitersRelation() [master branch]

От
Dmitry Ivanov
Дата:
> Hi hackers,
>
> I've found a typo in a comment to function LockHasWaitersRelation() [lmgr.c
> :
> 271, master branch]:
> >> This is a functiion to check

Attached a patch.

--
Dmitry Ivanov
Russian Postgres Company

Re: Typo in comment to function LockHasWaitersRelation() [master branch]

От
Robert Haas
Дата:
On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 9:01 AM, Dmitry Ivanov <d.ivanov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
>> Hi hackers,
>>
>> I've found a typo in a comment to function LockHasWaitersRelation() [lmgr.c
>> :
>> 271, master branch]:
>
> Attached a patch.

Thanks.  Committed with a bit of additional wordsmithing.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company