Обсуждение: Vacuum Full by Scheme

Vacuum Full by Scheme

От
Filho Arrais
Дата:
Hello,

There is some development to use the vacuum full by scheme?

Ex: vacuumdb -d postgres -parameter public

In databases with thousands of tables and multiple scheme, it would be interesting to have this feature.

Filho Arrais

Analista de Tecnologia da Informação

MBA em Gestão de Tecnologia da Informação

Re: Vacuum Full by Scheme

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 7:31 AM, Filho Arrais <arraisfilho@gmail.com> wrote:
> There is some development to use the vacuum full by scheme?
>
> Ex: vacuumdb -d postgres -parameter public
>
> In databases with thousands of tables and multiple scheme, it would be
> interesting to have this feature.

No that I know of. The only way to achieve that now is to use a script
that fetches the list of tables in schema first and runs VACUUM on
those tables individually, as VACUUM cannot be run in a stored
procedure.
--
Michael