Обсуждение: Minor documentation patch

Minor documentation patch

От
Martín Marqués
Дата:
Hi,

Yesterday I was going over some consultancy and went to check some
syntax for CREATE FUNCTION, particularly related to SECURITY DEFINER part.

Reading there I saw a paragraph which had a sentence that wasn't very
clear at first.

The patch's description gives a better idea on the change, and how I got
there, and I believe it gives better meaning to the sentence in question.

I applied the same change on another part which had the same phrase.

Cheers,

--
Martín Marqués                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Re: Minor documentation patch

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
On 5/11/16 7:00 AM, Martín Marqués wrote:
> Yesterday I was going over some consultancy and went to check some
> syntax for CREATE FUNCTION, particularly related to SECURITY DEFINER part.
>
> Reading there I saw a paragraph which had a sentence that wasn't very
> clear at first.
>
> The patch's description gives a better idea on the change, and how I got
> there, and I believe it gives better meaning to the sentence in question.
>
> I applied the same change on another part which had the same phrase.

committed