Обсуждение: minor message improvement

minor message improvement

От
Euler Taveira
Дата:
Hi,

While updating translations, I noticed that access/transam/xlog.c:6174
contains different messages that could be the same.

"ignoring file \"%s\" because no file \"%s\" exists"

a few lines above

"ignoring \"%s\" file because no \"%s\" file exists"

Attached is a patch that turn it into one.

--
   Euler Taveira                   Timbira - http://www.timbira.com.br/

Re: minor message improvement

Дата:
Euler Taveira <euler@timbira.com.br> writes:
> While updating translations, I noticed that access/transam/xlog.c:6174
> contains different messages that could be the same.
> "ignoring file \"%s\" because no file \"%s\" exists"
> a few lines above
> "ignoring \"%s\" file because no \"%s\" file exists"
> Attached is a patch that turn it into one.

Pushed, thanks.
        regards, tom lane

Re: minor message improvement

От
Simon Riggs
Дата:
Attached is a patch that turn it into one.

Applied, by Tom. Thanks

Re: minor message improvement

От
Simon Riggs
Дата:
Attached is a patch that turn it into one.

Applied, by Tom. Thanks

Sorry about that; Tom's message only just arrived with me for some reason.