Обсуждение: Did the "Full-text search in PostgreSQL in milliseconds" patches land?

Did the "Full-text search in PostgreSQL in milliseconds" patches land?

От
"Colin 't Hart"
Дата:
with interest and am wondering if these patches ever made it in to the "official" version of Postgresql?

I've tried doing some of the queries as described in the slides using 9.5b1 but I get the "No operator matches the given name and argument type(s)." error.

Thanks,

Colin

Re: Did the "Full-text search in PostgreSQL in milliseconds" patches land?

От
Oleg Bartunov

with interest and am wondering if these patches ever made it in to the "official" version of Postgresql?

not all patches have committed. There are two more patches we need to convince community to accept. We have them rebased for head.