Обсуждение: ConfigData in postgresql.conf

ConfigData in postgresql.conf

От
Dmitry Voronin
Дата:
Hello,

We have the samples of config files (postgresql.conf.sample, hba.conf.sample and etc.). Some config options are
replacedby initdb utility. What utility replaces 'configDir' token in postgresql.conf and where?

Thank you.

--
Best regards, Dmitry Voronin

Re: ConfigData in postgresql.conf

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 4:32 PM, Dmitry Voronin <carriingfate92@yandex.ru> wrote:
> We have the samples of config files (postgresql.conf.sample, hba.conf.sample and etc.). Some config options are
replacedby initdb utility. What utility replaces 'configDir' token in postgresql.conf and where?

ConfigDir is not directly replaced by a utility, the server instance
uses PGDATA or -D to set their default values.
Michael