Обсуждение: pg_llog not mentioned in "Database File Layout"

pg_llog not mentioned in "Database File Layout"

От
Amit Langote
Дата:
Hi,

Just noticed pg_llog is not mentioned in the "Database File Layout"
section. Wonder if it's an oversight?

--
Amit

Re: pg_llog not mentioned in "Database File Layout"

От
Fabrízio de Royes Mello

Just noticed pg_llog is not mentioned in the "Database File Layout"
section. Wonder if it's an oversight?

Yes, it is an oversight. Patch attached.

Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Consultoria/Coaching PostgreSQL
Вложения

Re: pg_llog not mentioned in "Database File Layout"

От
Fujii Masao
Дата:
On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 4:36 AM, Fabrízio de Royes Mello
<fabriziomello@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 12:33 PM, Amit Langote <amitlangote09@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Just noticed pg_llog is not mentioned in the "Database File Layout"
>> section. Wonder if it's an oversight?
>>

> Yes, it is an oversight. Patch attached.

ISTM pg_stat directory is also missing in the doc.

Fujii Masao

Re: pg_llog not mentioned in "Database File Layout"

От
Andres Freund
Дата:
Hi,

On 2014-05-27 00:33:12 +0900, Amit Langote wrote:
> Just noticed pg_llog is not mentioned in the "Database File Layout"
> section. Wonder if it's an oversight?

Yes, it should be mentioned there. I'll fix it.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Services

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 10:46 AM, Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 4:36 AM, Fabrízio de Royes Mello
<fabriziomello@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 12:33 PM, Amit Langote <amitlangote09@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Just noticed pg_llog is not mentioned in the "Database File Layout"
>> section. Wonder if it's an oversight?
>>

> Yes, it is an oversight. Patch attached.

ISTM pg_stat directory is also missing in the doc.

Added pg_stat too. Attached patch!