Обсуждение: 9.5 commit fest schedule

9.5 commit fest schedule

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
For those who were not at the developer meeting, here is the commit fest
schedule for 9.5:

June 15
August 15
October 15
December 15
February 15

beta in June 2015

The obvious change is that there will be five commit fests instead of
four.  Also, the time between beta and release is planned to be a bit
shorter.

The first commit fest will continue to use the existing web app
(https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view?id=22), while
the new one continues to be developed.

We need a volunteer to manage the first commit fest.

Re: 9.5 commit fest schedule

От
Abhijit Menon-Sen
Дата:
At 2014-05-22 07:22:42 -0400, peter_e@gmx.net wrote:

> We need a volunteer to manage the first commit fest.

I volunteer.

-- Abhijit

Re: 9.5 commit fest schedule

От
Fabrízio de Royes Mello

For those who were not at the developer meeting, here is the commit fest
schedule for 9.5:

June 15
August 15
October 15
December 15
February 15

beta in June 2015

Actually you meant:
June 14
August 14
October 14
December 14
February 15
Beta in June 2015

Ok?

Fabrízio Mello

--
Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Consultoria/Coaching PostgreSQL

Re: 9.5 commit fest schedule

От
Heikki Linnakangas
Дата:
On 05/22/2014 07:55 AM, Fabrízio de Royes Mello wrote:
> Em quinta-feira, 22 de maio de 2014, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>
> escreveu:
>
>> For those who were not at the developer meeting, here is the commit fest
>> schedule for 9.5:
>>
>> June 15
>> August 15
>> October 15
>> December 15
>> February 15
>>
>> beta in June 2015
>>

> Actually you meant:
> June 14
> August 14
> October 14
> December 14
> February 15
> Beta in June 2015
>
> Ok?

No, those numbers are dates, not years:

June 15th, 2014
August 15th, 2014
October 15th, 2014
December 15th, 2014
February 15th, 2015

- Heikki

Re: 9.5 commit fest schedule

От
Fabrízio de Royes Mello

For those who were not at the developer meeting, here is the commit fest
schedule for 9.5:

June 15
August 15
October 15
December 15
February 15

beta in June 2015

Actually you meant:
June 14
August 14
October 14
December 14
February 15
Beta in June 2015

Ok?

No, those numbers are dates, not years:

June 15th, 2014
August 15th, 2014
October 15th, 2014
December 15th, 2014
February 15th, 2015

 Deadlines?

Fabrízio Mello

--
Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Consultoria/Coaching PostgreSQL

Re: 9.5 commit fest schedule

Дата:
Fabrízio de Royes Mello <fabriziomello@gmail.com> writes:
>  Deadlines?

I think the plan is 1 month for each of the first 4 fests, and a bit more
for the last one (6-8 weeks maybe).
        regards, tom lane

Re: 9.5 commit fest schedule

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
On 5/22/14, 7:50 AM, Abhijit Menon-Sen wrote:
> At 2014-05-22 07:22:42 -0400, peter_e@gmx.net wrote:
>>
>> We need a volunteer to manage the first commit fest.
>
> I volunteer.

Congratulations, you're the new commit fest manager.

I trust that you know your way around, but if you have any questions
about anything, you can ask me, and probably some of the other previous
commit fest managers.