Обсуждение: Regarding google summer of code

Regarding google summer of code

От
Anirudh
Дата:
Hello everyone,

My name is Anirudh Subramanian and I am a graduate student in Computer Science. I would like to participate in Google Summer of Code and would like to contribute to postgresql. I am not familiar with the postgresql codebase yet but will surely get started in the near future. Right now as part of my coursework I am building  Is there any list of project ideas that have been decided for Google Summer of Code 2014 that I can look at.

Cheers,

Anirudh Subramanian

Re: Regarding google summer of code

От
Amit Langote
Дата:
Hi Anirudh,

On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 12:23 PM, Anirudh <anirudh2290@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> My name is Anirudh Subramanian and I am a graduate student in Computer
> Science. I would like to participate in Google Summer of Code and would like
> to contribute to postgresql. I am not familiar with the postgresql codebase
> yet but will surely get started in the near future. Right now as part of my
> coursework I am building  Is there any list of project ideas that have been
> decided for Google Summer of Code 2014 that I can look at.
>
> Cheers,

Check out this page:

http://www.postgresql.org/developer/summerofcode/

--
Amit

Re: Regarding google summer of code

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
On 01/30/2014 07:23 PM, Anirudh wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> My name is Anirudh Subramanian and I am a graduate student in Computer
> Science. I would like to participate in Google Summer of Code and would
> like to contribute to postgresql. I am not familiar with the postgresql
> codebase yet but will surely get started in the near future. Right now as
> part of my coursework I am building  Is there any list of project ideas
> that have been decided for Google Summer of Code 2014 that I can look at.

Not yet!

However, there's a lot of reading to do ... you could start looking at
the code now.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: Regarding google summer of code

От
Anirudh
Дата:
Thank you for your replies. I will get started.

Cheers,

Anirudh