Обсуждение: New committers

New committers

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
project,as I planned to do when I wrote my blog post about it. <p dir="ltr">This is the same people as were announced
duringthe pgcon closing session - Jeff Davis, Stephen frost, fujii masao and Noah misch. <p dir="ltr">My apologies for
forgettingto announce it here, and another welcome to the team to our new guys! <p dir="ltr">/Magnus

Re: New committers

От
Jaime Casanova
Дата:
On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 10:32 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> It's been brought to my attention that I forgot to email hackers about us
> adding new committers to the project, as I planned to do when I wrote my
> blog post about it.
>
> This is the same people as were announced during the pgcon closing session -
> Jeff Davis, Stephen frost, fujii masao and Noah misch.

Congratulations for you guys...

--
Jaime Casanova         www.2ndQuadrant.com
Professional PostgreSQL: Soporte 24x7 y capacitación