Обсуждение: Typo in documentation for function to_json

Typo in documentation for function to_json

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
Hi all,

While reading some documentation about json functions, I found a typo with the example used with function to_json. A bracket was missing. Please find attached the patch correcting that.

Michael
Вложения

Re: Typo in documentation for function to_json

От
Andrew Dunstan
Дата:
On 04/03/2013 09:22 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> While reading some documentation about json functions, I found a typo
> with the example used with function to_json. A bracket was missing.
> Please find attached the patch correcting that.

I have a patch for this and other docs errors waiting in the wings. I
will commit it when the current hiatus is done, some time tomorrow.

cheers

andrew

Re: Typo in documentation for function to_json

От
Michael Paquier

I have a patch for this and other docs errors waiting in the wings. I will commit it when the current hiatus is done, some time tomorrow.
OK thanks.
--
Michael

Re: Typo in documentation for function to_json

Дата:
> I have a patch for this and other docs errors waiting in the wings. I
> will commit it when the current hiatus is done, some time tomorrow.

There's no reason not to commit now.  The blockage is on propagation to
the anongit mirror, not on what committers can do.
        regards, tom lane

Re: Typo in documentation for function to_json

От
Andrew Dunstan
Дата:
On 04/03/2013 10:11 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> I have a patch for this and other docs errors waiting in the wings. I
>> will commit it when the current hiatus is done, some time tomorrow.
> There's no reason not to commit now.  The blockage is on propagation to
> the anongit mirror, not on what committers can do.

True, but there's no great advantage either. I am not planning to commit
anything else before then, and I like to check the committers email when
I commit to make sure everything is kosher.

cheers

andrew