Обсуждение: Forgotten argument description in header of index_create

Forgotten argument description in header of index_create

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
Hi all,

While reading some index-related code, I found that the description of the argument is_internal of index_create in index.c has been forgotten in commit f4c4335.
Correction patch attached.

Michael Paquier
http://michael.otacoo.com
Вложения

Re: Forgotten argument description in header of index_create

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Michael Paquier escribió:
> Hi all,
>
> While reading some index-related code, I found that the description of the
> argument is_internal of index_create in index.c has been forgotten in
> commit f4c4335.
> Correction patch attached.

Thanks, pushed.