Обсуждение: Outdated Japanse developers FAQ

Outdated Japanse developers FAQ

От
Tatsuo Ishii
Дата:
Please let me know if this is not the right place to ask this kind of
queston.

PostgreSQL Developers FAQ in Japanese:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Developer_FAQ/ja

looks pretty outdated. It was last updated on 7 November 2010 (English
FAQ was last updated on 27 September 2011). Even it says PostgreSQL's
repository is CVS, not git. Does anybody know who is the mainter for
this? If there's no particular maintainer for this, I would like to
volunteer to update the page.
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan

Re: Outdated Japanse developers FAQ

От
Fujii Masao
Дата:
On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 7:49 AM, Tatsuo Ishii <ishii@postgresql.org> wrote:
> Please let me know if this is not the right place to ask this kind of
> queston.
>
> PostgreSQL Developers FAQ in Japanese:
>
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Developer_FAQ/ja
>
> looks pretty outdated. It was last updated on 7 November 2010 (English
> FAQ was last updated on 27 September 2011). Even it says PostgreSQL's
> repository is CVS, not git. Does anybody know who is the mainter for
> this?

Itagaki-san according to the "history" page:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/index.php?title=Developer_FAQ/ja&action=history

> If there's no particular maintainer for this, I would like to
> volunteer to update the page.

Please feel free to update the page.

Fujii Masao

Re: Outdated Japanse developers FAQ

От
Tatsuo Ishii
Дата:
> On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 7:49 AM, Tatsuo Ishii <ishii@postgresql.org> wrote:
>> Please let me know if this is not the right place to ask this kind of
>> queston.
>>
>> PostgreSQL Developers FAQ in Japanese:
>>
>> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Developer_FAQ/ja
>>
>> looks pretty outdated. It was last updated on 7 November 2010 (English
>> FAQ was last updated on 27 September 2011). Even it says PostgreSQL's
>> repository is CVS, not git. Does anybody know who is the mainter for
>> this?
>
> Itagaki-san according to the "history" page:
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/index.php?title=Developer_FAQ/ja&action=history
>
>> If there's no particular maintainer for this, I would like to
>> volunteer to update the page.
>
> Please feel free to update the page.

Ok, I will do it with my colleagues. BTW, user's FAQ is also outdated
(last update was 16 May 2010). Unfortunately I don't have time to work
on it.
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan
Japanese: http://www.sraoss.co.jp

Re: Outdated Japanse developers FAQ

От
Tatsuo Ishii
Дата:
>> On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 7:49 AM, Tatsuo Ishii <ishii@postgresql.org> wrote:
>>> Please let me know if this is not the right place to ask this kind of
>>> queston.
>>>
>>> PostgreSQL Developers FAQ in Japanese:
>>>
>>> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Developer_FAQ/ja
>>>
>>> looks pretty outdated. It was last updated on 7 November 2010 (English
>>> FAQ was last updated on 27 September 2011). Even it says PostgreSQL's
>>> repository is CVS, not git. Does anybody know who is the mainter for
>>> this?
>>
>> Itagaki-san according to the "history" page:
>> http://wiki.postgresql.org/index.php?title=Developer_FAQ/ja&action=history
>>
>>> If there's no particular maintainer for this, I would like to
>>> volunteer to update the page.
>>
>> Please feel free to update the page.
>
> Ok, I will do it with my colleagues. BTW, user's FAQ is also outdated
> (last update was 16 May 2010). Unfortunately I don't have time to work
> on it.

Done.