Обсуждение: Documentation for temp_file_limit

Documentation for temp_file_limit

Дата:
The new 9.2 GUC parameter temp_file_limit says it restricts temporary
file usage per session, but it doesn't say what happens if a session
needs to exceed that value --- it throws an error.  Shouldn't we mention
that?

http://enterprisedb.com

Re: Documentation for temp_file_limit

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
On fre, 2012-05-04 at 22:25 -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> The new 9.2 GUC parameter temp_file_limit says it restricts temporary
> file usage per session, but it doesn't say what happens if a session
> needs to exceed that value --- it throws an error.  Shouldn't we mention
> that?

Yes, that would be useful.