Обсуждение: ON COMMIT action not catalogued?

ON COMMIT action not catalogued?

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
(Going through some loose ends in the information schema ...)

Is my understanding right that the ON COMMIT action of temporary tables
is not recorded in the system catalogs anywhere?  Would make sense,
wouldn't be a big problem, just want to make sure I didn't miss
anything.

Re: ON COMMIT action not catalogued?

Дата:
> (Going through some loose ends in the information schema ...)
> Is my understanding right that the ON COMMIT action of temporary tables
> is not recorded in the system catalogs anywhere?  Would make sense,
> wouldn't be a big problem, just want to make sure I didn't miss
> anything.

Yes, it's just remembered in local state within the owning backend.
        regards, tom lane