Обсуждение: Typo in create user mapping docs page

Typo in create user mapping docs page

От
Thom Brown
Дата:
Someone submitted a comment to the docs (which I'll shortly delete)
which points out a typo on the CREATE USER MAPPING page in the docs.
A very brief patch is attached.

They also added: "Also concerning this paragraph: a little more detail
on how exactly the two sources of encapsuled information are combined
would be helpful."

Thanks

--
Thom Brown
Twitter: @darkixion

Re: [DOCS] Typo in create user mapping docs page

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 11:07, Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> wrote:
> Someone submitted a comment to the docs (which I'll shortly delete)
> which points out a typo on the CREATE USER MAPPING page in the docs.
> A very brief patch is attached.

Thanks, applied.

--
 Magnus Hagander