Обсуждение: Unused parameter in vacuum.c

Unused parameter in vacuum.c

От
Shigeru HANADA
Дата:
Hi,

When I was reading vacuum.c, I found that the parameter 'stmttype' of
get_rel_oids() is not used at all.  The parameter had been used as
command tag in the notice message about "invalid object type", but now
such messages are reported by other functions.

Please find attached remove-unused-parameter patch.

Shigeru Hanada

Вложения

Re: Unused parameter in vacuum.c

От
Heikki Linnakangas
Дата:
On 18.11.2010 08:12, Shigeru HANADA wrote:
> When I was reading vacuum.c, I found that the parameter 'stmttype' of
> get_rel_oids() is not used at all.  The parameter had been used as
> command tag in the notice message about "invalid object type", but now
> such messages are reported by other functions.
>
> Please find attached remove-unused-parameter patch.

Thanks, applied.