Обсуждение: Lightning Talks for PgCon! Submit yours today.

Lightning Talks for PgCon! Submit yours today.

От
Selena Deckelmann
Дата:
Hi!

We're having Lightning Talks again at PgCon - scheduled for 5:30pm on
May 20th in Ottawa!

Do you have a talk or idea you'd like to share? Lightning Talks are
one of the most highly attended sessions because they are fast, fun,
and useful (but not always).  Slides are not required. If you use
them, you'll have to operate them as PDFs.

Please send your 5-minute talk idea to <light@pgcon.org>. Slots fill
up fast, so get them in now! We'll accept submissions until May 16 via
email, and after that, you'll need to find me (Selena) at the
conference if you'd like to be added.

We can only accept 11 talks in the time allowed.  Selection is
generally first-come, first-served.  I will not determine the order of
the talks until the time of the session.

More details are at:

http://www.pgcon.org/2010/schedule/events/267.en.html

--
http://chesnok.com/daily - me
http://endpoint.com - work

Re: Lightning Talks for PgCon! Submit yours today.

От
Selena Deckelmann
Дата:
Just a reminder -- We've got a few spaces left for lightning talks.
Submit your idea today!

See below for details.

-selena

--