Обсуждение: getting version 7.2.8

getting version 7.2.8

От
hudsonco1@aol.com

Dear Folks,

I need to get a copy of PostGres source for version 7.2.8. In particular I need to build PostGres for now unsupported BeOS. I don't see V 7.2.8 on the download mirror. Can someone please provide info on accessing an older version?

Many thanks,
Andrew

Re: getting version 7.2.8

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
On Sun, 2010-02-14 at 23:09 -0500, hudsonco1@aol.com wrote:
> I need to get a copy of PostGres source for version 7.2.8.

ftp://ftp-archives.postgresql.org/pub/source/v7.2.8/

Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE

Re: getting version 7.2.8

Дата:
hudsonco1@aol.com writes:
> I need to get a copy of PostGres source for version 7.2.8. In particular I need to build PostGres for now unsupported
BeOS.I don't see V 7.2.8 on the download mirror. Can someone please provide info on accessing an older version?

AFAICT from the CVS history, BeOS support was removed in 8.2, so you
could use anything up to 8.1.x.  Do you really need to use something as
obsolete and known-full-of-bugs as 7.2?  It *will* eat your data someday.
        regards, tom lane